Friday before Easter I told my mother I could make them dinner. Them turned into 13 people and before I knew it I had a dinner party on my hands. I decided to make everything vegetarian just to show mom, dad, grandma and grandpa that no meat can still be good. All in all, there were 2 pastas, a salad, dinner rolls, my chocolate cake and a few other desserts.
- Ziti with Ricotta and Vegetables from The Cooking Chemist
- Vegetable Pasta with Miso Tahini Sauce from The Daily Garnish
- Kale Salad from Oh She Glows
- Fluffy Pull Apart Dinner Rolls from Oh She Glows
- Chocolate Celebration Cake from Sweetapolita
This was my second time making the kale salad but a first on everything else. Oh how I love the lemon tahini dressing!
Everyone's plates looked like this and I know at least a few went up for seconds ;)
I counteracted the dinner with a huge dessert plate filled with chocolaty goodness.
It is a good thing we don't eat like this every day...or I would end up like Chloe...passed out on the floor!
Hope the Easter bunny brought you something good this year! I am eyeing up 3 Easter baskets filled with chocolate :D